Saturday, July 27, 2013

DOODLE DAY JULY - DAY 27


Welcome to Day 27 of the Doodle Day drawing challenge. Our group of participants is growing every day and it is exciting to see the doodles on our Facebook Group page.

I am heading out in a couple of minutes to take my 12 year old dog, Mitzy, to the Veterinarian for some surgery. I held her close and barely slept last night. I am worried about how the procedure will go today. I know that every day that I have with her is a special gift and I just fear that she doesn't have many days left.

Today's doodle prompt is about the feeling that I had today: ANXIETY.
Noun
  1. A feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
  2. Desire to do something, typically accompanied by unease.
Synonyms
worry - concern - care - uneasiness - trouble - disquiet

You can doodle the word or the feeling or anything that makes one anxious. You can doodle a zig-zagging scribble that represents the crazy feelings of anxiety. You can create a font that shows anxiety. Doodle something or someone who is feeling anxiety, fear, nervous, worried.

I am not posting pics for this one since it is soo open ended. Think of the word, something pops in your mind, doodle. If you can't come up with anything - you are over thinking it. Just put your pencil to the page and see where it takes you.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment