Monday, July 8, 2013

DOODLE DAY JULY - DAY 8


Welcome to Doodle Day July! We are on Day 8 and today's prompt is Julie Rowan-Zoch's idea. I have to tell you that when I read this prompt (she sent it to me a few days ago), I had to look it up on Google because I hadn't heard of it. Amazing! Fascinating! I stared at the images as I reached for my sketchbook. I drafted out a 2 inch square and tried one immediately. WOW! You all know that I enjoy Zentangles and some of you know that I enjoy creating Tessellations. Today's prompt fits with those and I have already done 5 of them. I'm addicted. I even created a Pinterest Board that includes a short video of how to create this type of doodle so it can be taught to students.

Curious?

Julie's Blog and see this prompt!
 
 
 
 
Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment