Sunday, February 16, 2014

Doodle Day 2014: February Creature Month - Week 2



The Doodle Day drawing community is working on Creatures/Monsters/Aliens this month and we are spending an entire week on each character.
 
Here is my Creature for Week 2:
This is a combination of a Ram/Dog/Duck. I tried wings here.

I changed up the colors and curved his back here. I also changed the feet and gave him arms.

Tried a different body color again and took out the swirl of hair. I also made his eyes bigger. I gave him some action and prop to see how he would react.

Since it is really cold down here in Atlanta, I asked my character to knit a sweater.

Love is in the air for Valentine's Day so he painted a card.

 
 
Come back to see my character for week 3...
 
If you are interested in joining Doodle Day - click HERE to go to the Facebook Group page.

No comments:

Post a Comment