Sunday, July 13, 2014

Doodle Day: Animals with a Twist - July 7-13

 Welcome to my summary of the second week of Animals with a Twist month at Doodle Day!

Deer

Rabbit
 

Raccoon
 
Possum
 
Squirrel
 

Another Squirrel
 
Snake

Panda
 
Come back to my blog next weekend to check out another week of ANIMALS WITH A TWIST.
 
If you want to see more of my doodles and illustrations, check out my ONLINE PORTFOLIO.
You can also find me on TWITTER @AlisonHertz, GOOGLE+, PINTEREST, and FACEBOOK.
 
If Doodle Day looks like something you would enjoy participating in, CLICK HERE to go to the Facebook group where I post the prompts and more than 300 doodlers share their doodles.
 
Post a comment or suggest a Doodle theme (just keep it family friendly). : )
 
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Bee Pen

    ReplyDelete